Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Small World


There are some things in life that a person never forgets, first crush, first car, first...well, I think you know what I mean.
One of the "firsts" I will never forget is the first time that I heard Tim Archibald play bass over 25 years ago.
It was amazing and like nothing I had ever heard before. This summer I had the pleasure to cross paths with Tim again as part of Ernie and the Automatics playing the Boston for Africa/Rock Ride fundraiser at the Pavilion in Boston. It was like old times hearing Tim play while photographing the band.
It was a true blast from the past and I loved every minute of it. So much in fact that I have become hooked on their music and catch the Automatics whenever I can.
Great music, amazing musicians and a trip back to the good old days at Bunrattys, Jacks, and the Channel. It just may be true, Good Times Never End...





No comments: